Afterward, the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce in partnership with 20 organizations including the Colorado Women’s Chamber, hosted a senatorial debate between Democrat Mark Udall and Republican Bob Schaffer. We do not endorse any candidates in the upcoming election, but we do encourage everyone to vote on November 4.
- 79,150 views
- Our country is doing a disservice to working mothers (and fathers). One solution: women, run for office! ht.ly/l9fo30dLf8DTweeted 23 hours ago
- RT @GirlsinTech: It’s 2017, and women still aren’t being funded equally: techcrunch.com/2017/07/16/its…Tweeted 4 days ago
- BizTip: If you opened or expanded your business in 2016, you may be eligible for valuable tax credits from the city. ht.ly/xspe30dBX4ZTweeted 1 week ago
- #WordsofWisdomWednesday https://t.co/GiQb1IxG1FTweeted 1 week ago
- CWCC Young Professionals Group gave back at Dress for Success Denver @DFSDenver this weekend and had a blast doing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweeted 1 week ago