Afterward, the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce in partnership with 20 organizations including the Colorado Women’s Chamber, hosted a senatorial debate between Democrat Mark Udall and Republican Bob Schaffer. We do not endorse any candidates in the upcoming election, but we do encourage everyone to vote on November 4.
- 78,801 views
- We'll see you at Maggiano's for lunch! We can't wait to hear from global woman, @FentressArch Chair, Agatha Kessler! Walk-ins welcome!Tweeted 5 days ago
- Bravo @LEGO_Group for giving pioneering women in STEM their due recognition! @LegoNASAWomen n.pr/2lAQMtyTweeted 6 days ago
- RT @lizellevv: Please VOTE for Women Who Startup Summit 2017 buff.ly/2ra21fU #wwsSummit #DENStartupWeek #womenwhostartup https://t.…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @GirlsinTech: Will Entrepreneurship Make You Rich? A Realistic Perspective. ow.ly/hbZt30bEKFDTweeted 1 week ago
- In need of a little TLC? Visit the FREE Well-Being Expo from @MHCD_News May 24, 3-8pm Learn more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweeted 1 week ago