Afterward, the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce in partnership with 20 organizations including the Colorado Women’s Chamber, hosted a senatorial debate between Democrat Mark Udall and Republican Bob Schaffer. We do not endorse any candidates in the upcoming election, but we do encourage everyone to vote on November 4.
- 79,888 views
- “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that mattter.” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. https://t.co/GISGDGtp7yTweeted 1 day ago
- RT @ZayoGroup: Congratulations to our very own @SandiMays for being named as a one of @cowomenschamber 2018 Top Most Powerful Women! https:…Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @LatinosLead: Congrats @SandiMays, LLI Advisory Board Member and EVP CIO Service of @ZayoGroup, and the 24 other extraordinary women bei…Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @Aspen_Academy: The Aspen Academy Community congratulates our Head of School, Kristina Scala, for being nominated as one of Colorado Wom…Tweeted 5 days ago
- Join us before the march at CWCC offices for breakfast, camaraderie, and coffee! RSVP here: bit.ly/2EyvohP https://t.co/WYko1IBYZTTweeted 5 days ago