Pinky enjoys the nightlife! Last night I attended the President’s Circle Reception and Business After Hours at the Hotel Teatro with 80 of my closest friends from the Chamber. What a great turnout! The Hotel Teatro really knows how to put on a great event. We had great wine, food, networking and company. Plus, the hotel had one of their great rooms on display. This was the last Chamber after hours event in 2008 and it was fantastic!
- 79,884 views
- “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that mattter.” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. https://t.co/GISGDGtp7yTweeted 1 day ago
- RT @ZayoGroup: Congratulations to our very own @SandiMays for being named as a one of @cowomenschamber 2018 Top Most Powerful Women! https:…Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @LatinosLead: Congrats @SandiMays, LLI Advisory Board Member and EVP CIO Service of @ZayoGroup, and the 24 other extraordinary women bei…Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @Aspen_Academy: The Aspen Academy Community congratulates our Head of School, Kristina Scala, for being nominated as one of Colorado Wom…Tweeted 4 days ago
- Join us before the march at CWCC offices for breakfast, camaraderie, and coffee! RSVP here: bit.ly/2EyvohP https://t.co/WYko1IBYZTTweeted 5 days ago