Pinky enjoys the nightlife! Last night I attended the President’s Circle Reception and Business After Hours at the Hotel Teatro with 80 of my closest friends from the Chamber. What a great turnout! The Hotel Teatro really knows how to put on a great event. We had great wine, food, networking and company. Plus, the hotel had one of their great rooms on display. This was the last Chamber after hours event in 2008 and it was fantastic!
- 80,583 views
- Our Public Affairs Committee has planned a great event to open up dialogue about "Taboo Topics" like Pay Equity, Ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 hour ago
- RT @LisaDenver7: Proud to be the emcee for yesterday’s #girlsrising breakfast - a room full of amazing women and girls!! @DenverChannel was…Tweeted 1 hour ago
- RT if you have your kid in tow today! #TakeYourChildToWorkDay https://t.co/2tGZd1JCGBTweeted 2 hours ago
- National Small Business Week is April 29-May 5! Visit sba.gov for ways your business can participat… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 day ago
- Join us at the Women's and Minority Coalition After-Hours Networking event on May 31st at Mile High Stadium. We loo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 2 days ago