Pinky enjoys the nightlife! Last night I attended the President’s Circle Reception and Business After Hours at the Hotel Teatro with 80 of my closest friends from the Chamber. What a great turnout! The Hotel Teatro really knows how to put on a great event. We had great wine, food, networking and company. Plus, the hotel had one of their great rooms on display. This was the last Chamber after hours event in 2008 and it was fantastic!
- 78,826 views
- Sage advice from Agatha Kessler of @FentressArch at our last lunch is still with us, esp "life is a gift, so give b… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweeted 5 days ago
- We'll see you at Maggiano's for lunch! We can't wait to hear from global woman, @FentressArch Chair, Agatha Kessler! Walk-ins welcome!Tweeted 1 week ago
- Bravo @LEGO_Group for giving pioneering women in STEM their due recognition! @LegoNASAWomen n.pr/2lAQMtyTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @lizellevv: Please VOTE for Women Who Startup Summit 2017 buff.ly/2ra21fU #wwsSummit #DENStartupWeek #womenwhostartup https://t.…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @GirlsinTech: Will Entrepreneurship Make You Rich? A Realistic Perspective. ow.ly/hbZt30bEKFDTweeted 2 weeks ago