Pinky enjoys the nightlife! Last night I attended the President’s Circle Reception and Business After Hours at the Hotel Teatro with 80 of my closest friends from the Chamber. What a great turnout! The Hotel Teatro really knows how to put on a great event. We had great wine, food, networking and company. Plus, the hotel had one of their great rooms on display. This was the last Chamber after hours event in 2008 and it was fantastic!
- 79,164 views
- RT @nytopinion: The percentage of women CEOs of Fortune 500 companies just passed 6%. Why don’t more women get that No. 1 job? https://t.co…Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @MonicaLang49: Woman-owned Colorado company gets $93M Air Force contract bizjournals.com/denver/news/20… via @denbizjournalTweeted 2 days ago
- Welcome, new member: Gates Corporation! gates.com @GatesAuto #NewMemberMondaysTweeted 2 days ago
- Our country is doing a disservice to working mothers (and fathers). One solution: women, run for office! ht.ly/l9fo30dLf8DTweeted 5 days ago
- RT @GirlsinTech: It’s 2017, and women still aren’t being funded equally: techcrunch.com/2017/07/16/its…Tweeted 1 week ago