CWCC member Gayla Wick is doing research for a book she is writing on Intimacy. If you’ve found the love of your life, Gayla would love to interview you. The survey is short and should take about 15 – 20 minutes. You can contact her at 303-717-6266 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- 79,676 views
- Nov 25 is #SmallBizSat! When we all #shopsmall, we support the small businesses that unite our communities! https://t.co/rQMjnUOGffTweeted 1 day ago
- Congratulations to @ZayoGroup for receiving the Women's Leadership Foundation Corporate Salute for having 4 women w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 4 days ago
- Today we're joining the @2020WOB National Conversation on Board Diversity with panelists who are leading the charge! ht.ly/CwTh30g6gdyTweeted 6 days ago
- Shopping for a cause and supporting local career development programs at @GoodwillDenver Deja Blue Boutique tonight! https://t.co/g6ezaom2zZTweeted 1 week ago
- Staying #inspired also means looking to the young women who are working to change our world. Great breakfast with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 week ago