CWCC member Gayla Wick is doing research for a book she is writing on Intimacy. If you’ve found the love of your life, Gayla would love to interview you. The survey is short and should take about 15 – 20 minutes. You can contact her at 303-717-6266 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 80,983 views
- The energy industry contributed more than $31 million and 290,000 jobs in 2015. Want to hear what they've been up t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 11 hours ago
- Applications are open for our next Leadership cohort! Become a Woman of Influence & Impact and grow in your career.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 23 hours ago
- Ever wonder why all virtual assistants have female voices? Unconscious bias is a real thing. ht.ly/7jFu30kUhtxTweeted 4 days ago
- All too often women ignore important preventative health measures, but not tonight! @SCLHealth @lutheranmedctr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @StJoesDenver: Too often women prioritize others’ needs while sacrificing our own. Put yourself first! Join @cowomenschamber and @SCLHea…Tweeted 5 days ago