CWCC member Gayla Wick is doing research for a book she is writing on Intimacy. If you’ve found the love of your life, Gayla would love to interview you. The survey is short and should take about 15 – 20 minutes. You can contact her at 303-717-6266 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 80,328 views
- This St. Patrick's Day, share if you feel lucky for the female mentors in your life! https://t.co/2HiP1ZlNNkTweeted 5 hours ago
- Many industries are shifting to hire for skills and experience over education. Is it time to stop requiring a college degree?Tweeted 21 hours ago
- RT @denverpost: “Women who code” try to build a more diverse and inclusive Denver tech community dpo.st/2FFLCqhTweeted 2 days ago
- A meeting of the minds tonight! Business after hours and panel discussion at @IndustriousHQ with @terrioterri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 2 days ago
- Welcome new member, Griffith Centers for Children! @griffithcenters #NewMemberMondaysTweeted 5 days ago