Yesterday, Lauren Coyne of Namaste Solar spoke at our North Luncheon at Dave & Buster’s in Westminster. She told us her personal story, what led her back to Colorado, and how she went from teaching to working for a solar energy company. Many thanks to Lauren and our sponsor for the event, Wealth Management Partners, Mass Mutual Financial.
- 79,161 views
- RT @MonicaLang49: Woman-owned Colorado company gets $93M Air Force contract bizjournals.com/denver/news/20… via @denbizjournalTweeted 16 hours ago
- Welcome, new member: Gates Corporation! gates.com @GatesAuto #NewMemberMondaysTweeted 1 day ago
- Our country is doing a disservice to working mothers (and fathers). One solution: women, run for office! ht.ly/l9fo30dLf8DTweeted 3 days ago
- RT @GirlsinTech: It’s 2017, and women still aren’t being funded equally: techcrunch.com/2017/07/16/its…Tweeted 1 week ago
- BizTip: If you opened or expanded your business in 2016, you may be eligible for valuable tax credits from the city. ht.ly/xspe30dBX4ZTweeted 1 week ago