More than 100 people attended today’s luncheon to hear Dr. Lynn Gangone speak about women in leadership. Lynn’s speech was engaging and inspiring to all. Lynn referenced two books entitled: “On Becoming a Woman Leader: Learning from the Experiences of University Presidents” and “Developing Leadership: Learning from the Experiences of Women Governors” by Susan R. Madsen.
- 79,524 views
- "This is not a how-to column for women over 50 who want to start their own businesses, but rather a “why not?” one."Tweeted 2 days ago
- Don't miss Women in Advocacy, an after hours shopping (!) event, young professionals luncheon and MORE! Details at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 3 days ago
- Thank you to our speaker Keo Frazier of McWHINNEY and sponsors Dahl, Fischer and Wilks for a motivational lunch tod… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 4 days ago
- #wordsofwisdomWednesday from from Keo Frazier: "4: Always make a positive impact on the world" @KeosMarketingTweeted 4 days ago
- #wordsofwisdomWednesday from from Keo Frazier: "3: "Be the china shop - not the bull" @KeosMarketingTweeted 4 days ago