More than 80 people attended the downtown luncheon to hear Colleen Abdoulah, CEO of WOW! Internet, Cable and Phone speak on Thursday. Colleen impressed the audience with her humor, stories and tips. She told everyone to think about everything they say during the day and ask themselves three important things; Is it kind? Is it necessary? And is it True?
- 79,884 views
- “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that mattter.” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. https://t.co/GISGDGtp7yTweeted 1 day ago
- RT @ZayoGroup: Congratulations to our very own @SandiMays for being named as a one of @cowomenschamber 2018 Top Most Powerful Women! https:…Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @LatinosLead: Congrats @SandiMays, LLI Advisory Board Member and EVP CIO Service of @ZayoGroup, and the 24 other extraordinary women bei…Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @Aspen_Academy: The Aspen Academy Community congratulates our Head of School, Kristina Scala, for being nominated as one of Colorado Wom…Tweeted 4 days ago
- Join us before the march at CWCC offices for breakfast, camaraderie, and coffee! RSVP here: bit.ly/2EyvohP https://t.co/WYko1IBYZTTweeted 5 days ago