More than 80 people attended the downtown luncheon to hear Colleen Abdoulah, CEO of WOW! Internet, Cable and Phone speak on Thursday. Colleen impressed the audience with her humor, stories and tips. She told everyone to think about everything they say during the day and ask themselves three important things; Is it kind? Is it necessary? And is it True?
- 79,508 views
- Don't miss Women in Advocacy, an after hours shopping (!) event, young professionals luncheon and MORE! Details at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 22 hours ago
- Thank you to our speaker Keo Frazier of McWHINNEY and sponsors Dahl, Fischer and Wilks for a motivational lunch tod… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 day ago
- #wordsofwisdomWednesday from from Keo Frazier: "4: Always make a positive impact on the world" @KeosMarketingTweeted 1 day ago
- #wordsofwisdomWednesday from from Keo Frazier: "3: "Be the china shop - not the bull" @KeosMarketingTweeted 1 day ago
- #wordsofwisdomWednesday from from dtwn lunch speaker Keo Frazier: "2:Have a Plan C" @KeosMarketingTweeted 1 day ago