Pinky popped up at the downtown luncheon last week with Colleen Abdoulah. He visited Emilie Downs, of Imago Visual, who does amazing graphic design work, and Erin Seabold with The Seed, an organization providing education and connecting women-in-business with the resources they need to succeed.
- 79,524 views
- "This is not a how-to column for women over 50 who want to start their own businesses, but rather a “why not?” one."Tweeted 2 days ago
- Don't miss Women in Advocacy, an after hours shopping (!) event, young professionals luncheon and MORE! Details at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 3 days ago
- Thank you to our speaker Keo Frazier of McWHINNEY and sponsors Dahl, Fischer and Wilks for a motivational lunch tod… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 4 days ago
- #wordsofwisdomWednesday from from Keo Frazier: "4: Always make a positive impact on the world" @KeosMarketingTweeted 4 days ago
- #wordsofwisdomWednesday from from Keo Frazier: "3: "Be the china shop - not the bull" @KeosMarketingTweeted 4 days ago