Pinky popped up at the downtown luncheon last week with Colleen Abdoulah. He visited Emilie Downs, of Imago Visual, who does amazing graphic design work, and Erin Seabold with The Seed, an organization providing education and connecting women-in-business with the resources they need to succeed.
- 79,150 views
- Our country is doing a disservice to working mothers (and fathers). One solution: women, run for office! ht.ly/l9fo30dLf8DTweeted 23 hours ago
- RT @GirlsinTech: It’s 2017, and women still aren’t being funded equally: techcrunch.com/2017/07/16/its…Tweeted 4 days ago
- BizTip: If you opened or expanded your business in 2016, you may be eligible for valuable tax credits from the city. ht.ly/xspe30dBX4ZTweeted 1 week ago
- #WordsofWisdomWednesday https://t.co/GiQb1IxG1FTweeted 1 week ago
- CWCC Young Professionals Group gave back at Dress for Success Denver @DFSDenver this weekend and had a blast doing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweeted 1 week ago