Join the Public Affairs Council on Tuesday, April 27 to hear Jake Allen, Government Relations Manager for Denver Health. Jake will be presenting an overview of the recently passed Federal healthcare legislation and how it impacts Colorado.
Click here for more information.
- 80,982 views
- The energy industry contributed more than $31 million and 290,000 jobs in 2015. Want to hear what they've been up t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 9 hours ago
- Applications are open for our next Leadership cohort! Become a Woman of Influence & Impact and grow in your career.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 21 hours ago
- Ever wonder why all virtual assistants have female voices? Unconscious bias is a real thing. ht.ly/7jFu30kUhtxTweeted 4 days ago
- All too often women ignore important preventative health measures, but not tonight! @SCLHealth @lutheranmedctr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @StJoesDenver: Too often women prioritize others’ needs while sacrificing our own. Put yourself first! Join @cowomenschamber and @SCLHea…Tweeted 5 days ago