Do you enjoy writing and sharing your expertise with others? Get involved and get exposure by writing a CWCC guest blog article!
The Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce blog is one more Chamber resource offering profound insights pertaining to business topics and development. We’d like to showcase your expertise while providing timely, relevant information on monthly topics to our savvy, influential, and connected blog readers. We invite you to submit a short 200-500 word blog article on any one of the topics listed in our editorial calendar for posting during the designated month.
In exchange for your efforts you will gain visibility through:
- A concise blurb (that you provide) about your business and your expertise with a company logo linked to your website (if feasible) at the end of your blog post
- A by line at the top of the article
- A post with a link to your article on the CWCC Facebook page
- A post with a link to your article on the CWCC Twitter account
- A listing in the CWCC blog feed on the CWCC, highly-trafficked, web homepage
- When feasible articles will be highlighted in the CWCC newsletter
In addition, at the end of the year we will select the blog article that gets the most interaction, or is the most compelling, and post a full article on the author and their business. Participating will give you the chance to earn this free plug as well as be recognized as a thought leader in your field and within the CWCC community.
Note that we will only consider submissions from Chamber members. Individuals cannot submit more than four articles per month for the designated theme. Our goal is to post from various authors each month to create a lively conversation that offers diverse content within each theme; however, it is at the discretion of the CWCC whether a submission will be posted. We reserve the right to refuse article submissions that are not relevant to the monthly topic or are deemed inappropriate in any other way. For additional article criteria, deadlines, or questions regarding the editorial calendar, please contact the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-458-0220.